1. We have a new member on the farm:
2. Kerry and the boys split and stacked all this wood yesterday:
3. This thing was really big…
…but not as big as this one:
4. Bikes are just as much fun upside-down.
5. Ethan planted these Mammoth Sunflowers as seeds earlier this summer.
6. Grandma Karen made me this lovely apron. She also made one for Ellie, and made pillowcases for all the kids, and purses for us girls. I’ll get pictures of the others soon!
7. We’ve officially been here a year! Second time canning peaches…
8. I interviewed myself for the paper for this article about our Classical Conversations group.
9. And we’ve officially begun our CC year! Looking forward to memorizing this history timeline: